Friday, August 9, 2013

I'm Still Here

JMJ

I've come to realize that I am very horrible at keeping up a blog. It has been almost a year since I've blogged! Needless to say, I have some updating to do. I will try to hit the main ones the best I can.

It is currently summer and my life is scattered! I am eagerly preparing myself to get back to a school schedule. And I am happy to announce that we are still homeschooling next year! :) Trust me when I say, that is a huge accomplishment. I finally feel like we have found what works for us! In a sense. Homeschooling has been such a blessing and I pray for continued strength! We have changed it up a little though. We were doing CHC and a local charter school but our local charter was 20 minutes away and required a lot of work for me which I didn't feel I could continue this next year. I decided to go a more simple way and enroll in Seton. Yes, I know it is a lot of work but I'm trying it out this next year while I gain experience and confidence. 

The Country has been a little hard to live in lately. I love the area but I feel as if my soul battles with the seclusion of this town. My soul yearns for more frequent union with Christ in adoration, daily mass, group rosaries, etc. however the closest church is 20 minutes away. With kids, it can be discouraging and I have not been able to participate in as much as I want. It makes me sad and I want to move back. We are discerning In where we should go or if we Should stay. Southern California is not the easiest place for a single income family to raise their children in. It can be very pricey. Any prayers would be very much appreciated. 

I don't have time to edit this quite yet but if I don't post now then I probably won't at all. But I do promise to get back on soon and edit, update some more And add some pictures of my heart pieces. 

One last thing. Please keep my husband and I in your prayers for our Total Consecration. We are in the midst of our first consecration and are determined to finish this time! 

Thank you and God Bless!! 




No comments: