Sunday, August 5, 2012

Moving

Just an update...

We are Moving!!! Yes, we finally made the leap and found the next home for our family. As you know, we live in a 2 bedroom condo now with now 3 kids. We have been praying for some time now for God to lead us to our next home and we are happy to announce we are moving in 2 weeks!

Our new home is more into "the country" than the suburbs I've lived in for 27 years. It is 15 minutes away but it really does take you away from all of the city...or crowded suburbs.

Although it will be an adjustment for me, our kids are so excited!! They love the outdoor space and the beautiful views!

So back to moving.... Phew!!! It has been a good 4 years since I have moved and it defiantly is different now. It is making me feel so old! I used to be able to get it all packed in a day or two but now I am finding myself taking
More breaks. There always is a good feeling about moving!! Cleaning out all your junk and getting rid of all unnecessary things is so refreshing!! It is also a good way of letting things go!

The Struggles...

My toddler! My wonderful and spirited 3 year old son is having a harder time with boxing up his toys and getting rid of the old ones... All of sudden they are all his favorites! Go figure??!!

But I have a hard time boxing up my books and convincing myself that I can go 2 weeks without needing to read them!

The fun part....

Thinking of all the new decorations and furniture that will complete our new home!

And the feeling of closing a chapter of our lives and starting a new one... And trust me..there are quite a few things we are closing the chapter on!

No comments: