Wednesday, August 29, 2012

4 am

What's on my mind-

Homeschooling

My daughter wanted to go back to school this year... So we're giving it a try.I just can't shake the homeschool bug so I've been very eagerly coming up with a Preschool plan for my 3 year old. I am very excited and looking forward to our new schedule.

Also.. My son is awake.. I like schedules.. My 4 month old usually sleeps through the night from about 10:30-7am.. But today he decided to be wide awake at 4am... And I can't stop thinking about how this will effect my day with my older kids today... Is it too early to start my coffee... Where is my espresso machine? O yeah, I don't have one. Have to add that to my Christmas list.

I heard something amazing yesterday and I have been so excited that I am going to try it! Baby led weaning!! I am all about no fuss and leave out all the bells and whistles with this baby and he seems to be my happiest yet so I think this might just work! Anyone have any experience with this? Let me know!

What else... I had no idea that the train comes by twice between the hours of 3-4:30am.


No comments: