Monday, December 10, 2012

Advent So Far

Advent is here and it is a glorious season!! Although we are so behind in all the wonderful crafts and decorations we could be doing, we are very excited! And hopefully we can also get started on our Christmas Shopping.

Before I finish up my post I want to ask all of you to keep my Grandma in your prayers. Two days after we got back from AZ my Mom called me and told me my Grandma was in the hospital. She volunteers  for her community police department and whir she was there she had a seizure and fell. After being taken to the hospital, the doctors found a large size tumor in her brain. Following many test they also found one in her stomach. We are still waiting to hear back about the biopsy results so she is still in  the hospital. So please keep her in your prayers. I was very shocked to hear the news because we were just there visiting. She is 77 but she acts as though she is 60. She stays active and was always in good health. My Grandma and I have always been really close so it is so hard to be here in CA and not there in AZ with her. On top of that, my Husband's Grandma has a similar issue going on. She is a little bit older but is as sharp as tack! She is in the hospital too awaiting biopsy results from a mass that was found in her lower stomach. So please keep her in your prayers also.

So that is one reason why I have been behind in our Advent celebration. But this weekend we will hopefully pick up our tree and start decorating and hopefully we can buy or make our advent wreath. We still do not have one. So I have some catching up to do. I found this beautiful Online Advent Calendar so if you need to catch up also it is a great resource.





No comments: