Friday, November 9, 2012

Pieces of My Heart

Before I became a Mom I swore I would never be the type to show off every picture of my child. I have officially became, "One of those!" I mean, really? How could you not want to look, swoon over and demand to see more and repeatedly pictures of my adorable children whom make up the pieces of my heart!
Viv, 8 and Little Optimus, 3 1/2 were so easy to get pictures of together


My loves! It was a little hard to get Bear, 6months, to take a picture with the older kids because he did not enjoy them holding him. 


This pictures makes me want to cry. ALso, because Little Optimus has my late Dad's eyebrows. 

This one was super funny because while Vivi and Bear were scared out of their whits to be up on a tree branch (Hubby and I were spotting them from behind) Little Optimus was laughing at both of them. 
I love the effects that Erin put on this picture. Its so gorgeous!


I don't even want to tell you why he was laughing but this is a perfect picture for my silly boy. his really is his personality. 


He melts my heart


My baby bear cub can just melt you with those eyes!!

She really got some great pictures here

AAAAhhhhhh sniff sniff

I seriously started crying when I saw this. I love my Baby bear and those eyes!

When did my little baby girl turn into such a beautiful young lady? 

So gorgeous!

What a model she is! Erin got some great angles!

I finally got a good shot of her with her cowgirl boots!

This smile is the best! You can't help but laugh.


My very good childhood friend Erin did these pictures for me and I am absolutely in love with them. She is very talented and just Amazing!  I've know her for ...gosh, umm... 15 years? She is very talented. She does pictures on the side but also does everything wedding related. You can see her work at http://erinsweddingdesign.wordpress.com

4 comments:

Lena said...

lovely children and great photos.

Jenny said...

Thank you @Lena! I'm still trying to fix it though so it's smaller. Im trying to figure out how to do that. lol

Lena said...

i went to live writer a couple of years ago and it has made blogging with pics much easier.

Jenny said...

Thank you!!